Thursday, March 23, 2006

Survey Says!

You know how you get those "getting to know you" surveys from your friends? Well, I've been saving them for a few months. Once and for all, here are my definitive answers to all of those burning questions. I took some editorial liberties, removing time sensitive questions (the right now questions) and the ones I just don't have a true opinion about ( I truly have no preference between Disney and Warners). Basically, I kept my "favorites." There's still a lot of information to be revealed, though, so without further ado:

THE MOST UNIQUE SURVEY YOU'LL EVER DO!
What's your full name? Daisy Christina Abreu

Are you named after anyone? My Mother and Paternal Grandmother
Been in a car accident? I wasn't in a car, but it was definitely an accident.

Buttered or salted popcorn? Both, and don't be stingy!
Do you consider yourself adventurous? Only with my heart.
Do you have a Diary? I think you're reading it.
Do you have any bad habits? I curse a lot. I'm too hard on myself.
Do you think that you're strong? I'm stronger than I thought I could ever be.
Do you think there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? I hope so, otherwise why do gay guys keep following me?
Do you trust others easily? Too easily.
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I don't. Is that bad for shoes?
Do you use sarcasm a lot? DO I?!?! (couldn't help it)
Do you wear contacts? I don't, but I probably should. I think I'm nearsighted.

Ever decorated a toilet? If you mean puke, yes, many times.
Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes.
Favorite car? I don't think I'm qualified to answer that.
Favorite day of the week? Lazy Sunday.
Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's. The fries are like crack.
Favorite food? Fried pork, white rice, black beans, sweet plantains, Materva.

First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hotness (Like you don't? PLEASE)
Ford or Chevy? Tom Ford versus Chevy Chase? I think we all know the answer to that one.
Hair color? Pepper with some salt, I fear this is changing rapidly.

Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Toad the Wet Sprocket concert. WEIRD.
How do you release anger? I dance or clean. Sometimes both at the same time.
How many tattoos do you have? I have a belly button ring. I'm such a hipster.
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Back to Ireland

What would you like to accomplish before you die? To be published. Does this count?
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Paper Bag Brown

Would you be friends with YOU? Only for the cards.
Name a person you wish you could sing like. Myself, but on key.
Scary movies or happy endings? Happy sad endings.
What are you afraid of? Heights, rodents (and no, I have never said "EEK! a mouse!"
What are your favorite colors? Deep red, navy blue (you'd think I'm a freaking sailor)

What is your favorite word? Grace and voracious
What are your nicknames? D, Daze, Chris, Daisy-Baby, and some unprintables.
What books are your favorites? To Kill a Mockingbird, Girls' Guide to Hunting & Fishing
What characteristics do your friends have to have? Brains, heart, nerve.

What class do you think is totally useless? Calculus (sorry Mrs. Passante!)
How many times you failed your driver's test? None, never took it.
What do you do most often when you are bored?Fill out surveys.

What's the first thing you think when you wake up? How much longer can I lie here before I absolutely have to get up?
What's your favorite alcoholic drink? Beer

What's your Favorite board game? Scrabble
What's your favorite candy? Cadbury Dairy Milk
What's your favorite curse word? Moth-er-fuck-er.
What's your favorite day of the year? My birthday. (what a selfish bitch)
What's your favorite Ice Cream flavor? Chocolate, chocolate chip.
What's your favorite smell? A man after a shower and shave.
What's your least favorite food? Anything in brine.
What movie could you watch over and over? Auntie Mame
What was your favorite toy as a child? Holly Hobbie
What was your first concert? Sting at the Hartford Civic Center.
Where were you born? St. Mary's Hospital, Hoboken

Would you ever bungee jump? Did I mention I'm afraid of heights?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And these are but a few of the reasons why I love you!

M

Anonymous said...

::::::GASP:::::: You must untie the shoes to preserve the shape!!!!!! Did I teach you nothing??? If they are "fancy" dress shoes you must stuff them with tissue paper, wrap them in tissue paper & keep that little bag of gel crap in the box! It works!!!

Ia<~~~hyperventilating thinking of your poor mistreated shoes.