Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sprucing Up

Well, this was a hell of a week, as evidenced by the fact that I did not post for three days. Sometimes, sleep comes first, you know. Today is catch up day. ML and I will take down all of our Christmas decorations and clean up around our little box in the sky. It's a good day for it too, seems yucky out. Furonda and I will probably meet up for a coffee or shoe shopping or both a little later. Good times.

So, after spending an hour last night wondering where the "Add Page Element" is on Blogger, I finally found it. This was after browsing the help section three times, reading through the forum to see if I was missing something and updating my template, twice (which cleared out a number of links I had on the page...grrr). I've almost got it exactly how I want it, which is nice and orderly. I'm thinking about adding some text, like what I'm reading or mini movie reviews or something like that in the sidebar. Lord knows I love to make a list.

OOOH the Golden Globes are on tomorrow night! I love the Globes because they are a bit more unpredictable than the Oscars. Maybe it's because it's television and film,and you get to see a wider range of stars. Or maybe it's because everyone is sitting in a ballroom having dinner. Or maybe it's because it's basically open bar and most people have had a few by the time they take the stage. Yeah, that's it. Anything can happen. Can't wait.

No comments: