Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thirty Seven Twenty One

Little black dress with beading on the bodice and at the hem: Thirty-two dollars at Fashionista Vintage & Variety





















Isaac Mizrahi black beaded peep toe pumps: Marked down to five dollars and twenty-one cents at Target. Did I mention this was only pair left and happened to be in my size?






















Looking (and feeling) like the last fifteen minutes of an Audrey Hepburn movie: PRICELESS


Where's Cary Grant when you need someone to take you out for cocktails?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! I am speechless. You look absolutely beautiful. Your figure is ROCKIN'. I think you might look better now than in high school. I am totally jealous.

Anonymous said...

Ugggggghhh! I hate it daisy...you know what I'm talking about. You look fabulous!

the girl at the cvb